viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

kzn tm*

You made my mind and body so
You sent this wild child into a lady by night
And when i met you
My heart was beating so fast
I had to hear this song
And it goes
You make me feel so beautifulI
t's like the sun is always shining when you are in control
There's no way I can explain the way that you make me feel
Ans love it when you whisper in my ear
You say the sweetest things that I wanted to hear
I never thought I could feel this way
And when I leave you in the morning I think of you all day
I feel so peaceful
I'll lay with you forever just like the sweetest joint
And the whole worlds around us stops and stares
It feels so good to fall asleep knowing that you are there

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

oooh! me sorprendió verte por mi blog, y saber que has escrito de nuevo en el tuyo. por supuesto me da gusto. quién sabe qué tantas cosas han pasado en nuestras vidas en estos breves dos meses que no nos hemos visto (aunque intuyo que son muchas, por no exagerar con un muchísimas) pero siempre habrá tiempo para el catch up. un beso desde mi cruda (:S jajaja), desde la ciudad.