viernes, 10 de abril de 2009

talking in the waves...

I somehow find myself in the middle, it seems i can´t go anywhere else, im stuck between the waves not going to the shore nor the open sea. I rumble with the sea flow trying to get to you, to be at your arms and focus on your eyes, but these eyes seem to be great gamblers to a game I do not play. But I used to. I used to throw the dice and go ahead with the numbers, and of course I miss you and I miss you bad, but I also felt this way when I was still with you. The sins are no longer mine. So I try to let the sea take me away but I find myself troubleling to go back to shore. If I do, I will not know where my feet will walk, I know the land but I do not know the way, if the sea takes my away I will not know where it will take me, pherhaps towards other lonely and exotic ile. Meanwhile I will dance in the waves going back and forward to the shore or the deep blue sea, maybe I will drown, but I know in time a ship will save me.

No hay comentarios: