lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

would u take me back?

Would you forgive me if i call you back?
Would you still love me if i need still a month?
Would you help me touch the stars?
Would you sing with me under the moon?
Would you let me cook you dinner?
Would you be with me in camp?
Would you be my sunshine?
Would you stop the rain?
Would you fall if i fall?
Or would you catch me when i'll drop?
Would you hold my hand?
Would you keep my heart?
Would you mend the scars?
If i say 'i love you' would you say it back?
Would you let me cry?
Would you try to understand?
Would you make surprises?
Would i be really glad?
Would you stop the fighting?
Would you make me smile?
Would you hug me if i needed a hug?
Would you support me if my desition's wrong?
Would you listen if i told you how i feel?
Would you runaway with me?
Would you forgive me?
Would you take me back?

No hay comentarios: