domingo, 22 de julio de 2007

for the unexisting..

I cant explain but what im feeling its all hate
I cant ignore, I wont let you down no way
I cant forget what you did to me again
And I wont go back cause im full of fade.
I want to know that what happened in real life its ok
And I want to tell that my dreams are as far as I can get
I wont go sell mi soul to other men
And if you say goodbye I wont come back I swear.
If I go red everytime you call my name
I wont deny I love you babe
And if I can cry and drown the world
I wont smile if I see you with an other girl.
If it doesn’t work I wont try again
And if life goes good I really wont regret
But what you do have to know
Is that this feeling that I call hate for others it means love,
So I’ll learn how to love and forget how to hate.
04.10.03

No hay comentarios: