sábado, 2 de junio de 2007

there ain't no more...

i havent seen todays papers, 'cause i dont want to know from you.. and everyday i pass near your house i dont look up for you in the door, i dont search your name in my emails, i dont see for any phonecalls or you name in my phone, and i havent even thought of you all day long.
i dont see the pictures of you and me anymore, i dont read the poems you sent to me before, i dont care if you are online, i dont imagine you in my door, i dont think of it no more..
i do remember the good times, they will never go away; i do want you in my life, but only as a friend; i do like to hang out sometimes, but not when you make it all so odd; i would keep on trying but i dont think it will work.... i want you to stay in my life not for little but for long.

No hay comentarios: